Wednesday, November 17, 2010

HighlanderImages Website Redesigned

I have done a major overhaul and redesign of my parent website www.highlanderimages.com including a more simplified design with a rolling photo slideshow on the main page showcasing a large selection of images from my portfolio. I will be slowly adding to this gallery over the next few weeks and months and hopefully add in either subcategories or a search engine to aid in identifying images of a particular type as the collection grows.

The gallery of photographs contains a variety of images from my portfolio which are available for purchase as prints, digital downloads or as gift items

The prints come in a large variety of sizes and printed media (glossy, matte, lustre, metallic, canvas) and can be delivered as ready to hang mounted prints on lightweight gatorboard or framed and placed in a glassless box frame. The canvas prints can be wrapped over a wooden frame or rolled.
Digital downloads of the images can be purchased either for personal or commercial use and at a variety of resolutions depending on your needs.

The gift items include books, photo stickers, photo puzzles, postcards, calendars, greeting cards, business cards, mugs, refrigerator magnets, playing cards, mouse mats, ceramic tiles, coasters, photo luggage tags, desk organisers, keepsake boxes, aprons and T-shirts.

Images purchased from my website can be used on personal or corporate websites, company brochures, marketing material or even sent as a lovely personal or corporate gift. Prints, books and gifts can be shipped anywhere worldwide.

I have also included direct links from my HighlanderImages website to my HighlanderImages blog here and vice versa allowing easy sharing of key information between both sites.

The website is hosted by SmugMug and under the Pro Membership I have the capability to customise the base site with CSS code and java scripts to design the site to my specifications and design. I am also able to use my own custom domain name and setup a comprehensive pricing model for all the products.

I would welcome any feedback on the site as I am still beta testing the new design and functionality and hopefully there will be minimal bugs and errors.

No comments: